Agreement Between Indian Company Foreign Company

In order for an Indian company to enter into a partnership with a foreign company, it is necessary for both parties to conclude a joint venture agreement. Such an agreement shall also provide for conditions of confidentiality and confidentiality of information before the start of negotiations on the Joint Undertaking. The first example of a joint venture in India is that a joint venture between Indian giant Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines (SIA) Vistara is a great example of a joint venture in India with a foreign company. While Tata Sons holds a 51% stake, SIA controls the remaining 49% of the airlines. Founded in 2015, Vistara is the first airline to fly domestic from Terminal-2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. As one of the most successful joint venture companies in India, Vistara holds about 4.5% of the domestic aviation market. Air Asia achieved a similar feat, a joint venture between Malaysia`s Air AsiaBehad and Tata Sons. The latter owns 49% of the airline. Air Asia, headquartered in Bangalore, was recently ranked as the 4th largest low-cost carrier (LCC) in India. Another example of a joint venture in India is that Russia and India have come together to make the world`s fastest cruise missile, capable of flying at supersonic speeds ranging from Mach-2.8 to Mach-3.

The word Brahmos was marked by the name of the Brahmaputra River in India and Moscow, the Russian capital. As a joint venture between India`s Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and its counterpart in Russia, India has been working on its entry into the supersonic missile club via Brahmos. (b) it guarantees to the other Party and ensures that it has no outstanding obligations or obligations that would impede its ability and right to enter into and/or fulfil its obligations under this Agreement, except those disclosed in writing at the time of performance of this Agreement. Through a joint venture in India, local or foreign companies combine their know-how to offer better products and services around the world. The number of successful joint ventures in India is intensifying every day, coupled with some unsuccessful ones like Tata DoCoMo (a joint venture between Tata Teleservices and Japan NT DoCoMo) that have not been able to make enough profits…